Need some ideas to make holiday shopping easier?
Come on by and grab a 2 Home Cooks gift card for the food lover on your list!
Give the gift of quality, homemade breakfast, lunch and desserts to your loved ones this Christmas. Their bellies will thank you!
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! Here are our hours for the week of Thanksgiving:
- Tuesday 11/24 – 7:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday 11/25 – 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday 11/26 – CLOSED for Thanksgiving
- Friday 11/27 – CLOSED
- Saturday 11/28 – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday 11/29 – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Reminder – try our Thanksgiving Benny this week! Available for a limited time, through Wednesday 11/25!
The holidays are coming, and you have been tasked with bringing the pie. Who has time to bake? Not you. We’ve got your back! Place an order for your Holiday Pie by November 20th, and you won’t need to worry about cleaning the mess inside your oven from a pie explosion.
Quantities are limited, so first come first serve – get your order in before November 20th!
- Apple – $12.00
- Blueberry – $12.00
- Cheesecake – $25.00
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – $25.00
Orders must be pre-paid and picked up.
Going to the Apple Harvest Day festivities on Saturday, October 3rd?
Come to 2 Home Cooks for breakfast or lunch and sample our special Apple Harvest Day Menu!
Breakfast (served from 8:00-10:00 am):
- Buttermilk Pancakes w/ 1 Topping – Apple or Blueberry
Lunch (served from 10:00 am-2:00 pm):
- Slow Roasted Ribs, Homemade Coleslaw, Corn Bread or Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pulled Pork topped w/ Apple/Fennel Homemade Bourbon Chipotle Sauce
- Roasted Pulled Chicken w/ Our Homemade Sauce, topped w/ Apple/Fennel Coleslaw
*We will have other delicious food available, TBA day of!*
We have so much to be excited about here at 2 Home Cooks! We are only days away from opening, and we have an amazing artist showcasing his work in our restaurant for the month of August. Scott Patterson takes stunning photographs of the New England landscape, coastlines and small towns. Don’t forget to like him on Facebook! Come down to 2 Home Cooks this month to check out his work, which is available for purchase!